Senior Software Engineer (Back End)
RemoteSpain, Comunidad de Madrid, FULL REMOTE [EU-ONLY]Product - Tech
We are Trucksters (http://trucksters.io/), a rising star(tup) in the brand new digital tech-logistics field and we need you to help us shape the future of long-distance road freight!
We are looking for you! We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our tech team.
What will you be working at in Trucksters on a daily basis?
- You'll be working at an outcome-driven company, pretty close to the business processes to deeply understand the user and be able to propose desirable outcomes.
- Contribute to the technology development of the product as a whole: from coding to promoting new fresh ideas along the way. Creativity is a must.
- Develop and deliver new features to make a great impact. No features factory.
- Share knowledge and have the opportunity to be proactive in improving our processes and tools.
We are sure you are going to be a great fit if you:
- Have an outcome-driven mindset. You really care about the impact your work makes. You don't want to be a feature factory but, instead, really understand the users/clients' needs. You want to see your impact on the business OKRs and KPIs.
- Good practices definitively guide you. Extreme programming, YAGNI-KISS-SOLID principles, clean architectures, DDD, TDD... In general, you are fully focused on creating good maintainable and extendable software.
Also, it would be great if you...
- Have extensive testing experience.
- You have some experience working in the cloud PaaS. We use here GCP App Engine, Cloud Run, Compute Engine and Firebase.
- You have been a technical reference for your team and you can lead to adopting technical improvements.
- Have experience with SQL databases. You know how to join some tables, alter an index or create a procedure.
- You have some knowledge about DDD.
We know it is difficult to match the whole list of skills so we truly encourage you to apply even if you think you just partially meet them! 🙏
Working at Trucksters
💰 50.000-60.000€ gross/year
👩💻 Full remote position (but you can come to one of our offices in Madrid, Valencia or La Coruña if you want to!)
🗣️ Language classes (Fundae subsidized training).
🧑🏫 500€/year budget to spend on training courses, books, conferences, you name it!
🍱 Flexible Compensation: Discounts on kindergarten, transportation and restaurants thanks to Cobee (Spain-based roles only)
🤑 Flexible way to receive your salary thanks to Payflow (Spain-based roles only)
👥 Feedback and ownership culture.
❤️ Safe space to test and fail so you can learn and grow with us.
⏰ Truly flexible schedule based on your needs.
🌍 International environment with young culture (+15 nationalities)
🏖️ Flexible vacation policy (25 working days per year) + other paid time off (like moving day, unlimited days personal and mental health day)
🚀 Opportunity to be part of the long-haul revolution, transforming how long-distance transportation is working.